- 01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
- Hahaha, oww, his everything. Looks, personality, the fact that he is a drummer, plays guitar and stuff, I could go on like this for a while.
- 02: what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
- 03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
- ”I want this holiday to be over”
- 04: what are you listening to?
- Some rock radio.
- 05: what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
- Test-week ugh.
- 06: where do you think your best friend is right now?
- Painting her room.
- 07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
- 08: favorite song ?
- Sweet child o mine.
- 09: kiss on the first date?
- Sure, why not.
- 10: is there one person you want to be with right now?
- 11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
- Haha no.
- 12: is there something you would like to say to someone?
- Uhm yes.
- 13: what are three things you did today?
- Went to church, listened old music with my mom and ate.
- 14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
- Sleep at a friend’s. I like going somewhere.
- 15: what is your favorite kind of gum?
- 16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
- 17: what is on your wrists right now?
- A bracelet from hardrock cafe from London and an elastic
- 18: ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
- 19: does anyone have strong feelings for you?
- Haha I hope he has.
- 20: are you slowly drifting away from someone?
- Sometimes I have that feeling with some persons yes.
- 21: have you ever wasted your time on someone?
- Ugh yes
- 22: can you do the alphabet in sign language?
- Nope, only the first 4 letters of my own name haha
- 23: how have you felt today?
- 24: you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
- Shoes because I really want those shoes I would spend that money on.
- 25: what is wrong with you right now?
- A lot
- 26: is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
- 27: would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
- Starbucks <3
- 28: why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
- Feelings for him went away.
- 29: how late did you stay up last night and why?
- Till 1 ‘o clock in the morning because I couldnt sleep
- 30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- An hour ago
- 31: what were you doing an hour ago?
- Sitting downstairs
- 32: what are you looking forward to in the next month?
- Idk, nothing special
- 33: are you wearing jeans right now?
- 34: are you a patient person?
- 35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
- 36: favorite color?
- 37: did you have a dream last night?
- 38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
- Pajama pants haha
- 39: if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
- 40: do you love anyone who is not related to you?
- 41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
- 42: do you like meeting new people?
- 43: are you afraid of falling in love?
- 44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself?
- 45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
- Yes haha.
- 46: have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
- 1. First thing you wash in the shower?
- 2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
Alcohol. Bad bad me.
- 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Ohhhh yes. Hell yes. If he would be here right now I would do it again. :)
- 4. Do you plan outfits?
- 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Sick, because I’m sick aha. Have a fever.
- 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
Red? As in the colour red? Erm, my.. read nailpolish? idk :’)
- 7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
I think I would scream like a five year old kid.
- 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I was going somewhere and doing something with some people from my class. Weird dream.
- 9. Three of your current feelings?
Sick, warm, ”can’t breathe”
- 10. What are you craving right now?
- 11. Do you floss?
- 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
”What does that mean” ?
- 13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
- 14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
Today lol. Becuz I couldn’t breathe through my nose and that was annoying so Im a crybaby :)
- 15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
Spiderman, I just love him.
- 16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
- 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
BITE BITE BITE !!
- 18. Favorite movie ever?
- 19. Do you like yourself?
- 20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
- 21. Could you handle being in the military?
I think not, but I wish I could.
- 22. What are you listening to right now?
The Doors - people are strange
- 23. How many countries have you visited?
7.. I think. Many more to come I hope.
- 24. Are your parents strict?
- 25. Would you go sky diving?
YES YES YES
- 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
- 27. Whats on your mind right now?
- 28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
- 29. Have you ever been in a castle?
- 30. Do you rent movies often?
No not at all haha
- 31. Whats your zodiac sign?
- 32. When was the last time you had sex?
- 33. Name five facts about yourself.
Let others do this.
- 34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
Almost hit by a car one time, nothing happened, the car was more broken than me.
- 35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
Karma and predestiny.
- 36. Brown or white eggs?
- 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
- 38. Ever been on a train?
- 39. Ever been in love?
I don’t know.. I’ve liked a lot of boys, but I don’t think I’ve ever been in love..
- 40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
No because Im freaking scared of ghosts.
- 41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
Please let me trade places with Slash.
- 42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to becopme more attractive, would you do it?
- 43. Whom do you admire and why?
My mom because of a lot of reasons.
- 44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
The story my father told me when he fell with his bike :) I still know the whole story.
- 45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
Go inside..? Idk, or look for some help.
- 46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
Nope, let them be what they WANT to be.
- 47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
Last friday at 50hurtz he he he. And some other friday :)
- 48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
One time in Croatia when I was fucking stoned and I didn’t like it at all.
- 50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
Probably would ask if it’s from somebody who’s in that car.
- 51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
- 52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
No, because I know with my luck I would kill myself with the first one.
- 53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
I haven’t lost my virginity yet he he he.
- 54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
I do believe in gosts, but not in vampires or werewolves but I wish they excisted.
- 55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
- 56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
- 57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
The time from when I was born to my 7th birthday.
- 58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
I think I would yes.
- 59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
No, I don’t care about politics too much.
- 60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
- 61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much. We have multiplied our possessions but decreased our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.